- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to schedule your date for surgery.
- If you need to reschedule your surgery after your 50% deposit has been made you will be required to pay a $100 rescheduling fee.
- Payment in full must be received at Rediscussion or 2 weeks before scheduled surgery or surgery will be cancelled. We accept cash, cashiers check or personal checks (if paid 2 weeks in advance). Final balance payments with credit cards are accepted for a 1% processing fee.
- If you need to reschedule your surgery after the Rediscussion, a 25%* rescheduling fee will be charged.
- If you CANCEL your surgery/procedure after the Rediscussion, 75%* of the fee is forfeited.
- If you CANCEL your surgery/procedure within 48 hours 100%* of the fee is forfeited.
- A $35 non-sufficient fund fee will be charged for all returned checks.
* Fee percentage is based on the total of The Doctor's fee and surgical supplies, including but not limited to implants.
* Restocking Fee – There is a fee (shipping and handling) to return implants if implants are ordered for you and your surgery in canceled, postponed or other events.
* Intra-operative Change in Surgery Plan – If you have paid for a surgery that cannot be done during the surgery – for safety issues, unforeseen events, etc., you will be credited the pro-rated amount. Office credit can only be carried for one year.
I love what I do. What could be more rewarding than helping someone feel beautiful?
— Dr. Anne Taylor